Download Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017 free latest offline setup for Windows 64-bit. Advanced Design System 2017 is a professional Microwaves Analysis solution with a variety of powerful tools and options.
Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017 Overview
Advanced Design System (ADS) provides a professional environment with a variety of powerful design tools for Microwave and RF systems. It is specially designed for DSP designers, engineers, and combined signal designers. A very powerful and a straightforward user interface allows the users to easily perform all the design and analysis operations and handle the compact elements, power splitters, transmission lines, hybrids, transistors, diodes, resources, and circuits.
Different powerful simulation features allow the users to simulate and analyze different systems and circuits. It can work with S parameters, time domain graph, comparative power, and other details as well as generate reports in graphical and numerical forms.
Moreover, it is also possible to calculate Linear and Noise Heat as well as calculate the amplifier’s power. The application also provides different optimization techniques that enhance the performance of the circuit. All in all, it is a reliable solution for simulating the electrical devices and circuits and enhance their performance.
Features of Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017
Some of the features of Agilent Advanced Design System 2017 are:
- Circuits design and analysis solution
- Optimize the performance of the circuits
- Work with compact elements, transmission lines, and power splitters
- Calculate the combined input and output power
- Generate accurate results in graphical and numerical formats
- Use different optimization techniques for getting the desired performance
- Simulate power splitters, diodes, transmission lines, and power splitters etc.
- Analyze different AC and DC circuits and calculate various factors
- Analyze the amplifier’s power and work with Harmonic Balance
- Tune and optimize the electronics as well as supports schematic windows
- Time domain circuit simulation and simulation of electromagnetic fields
- Optimizing the RF designs without changing the tools
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017
- Software Name: Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017
- Software File Name: ADS_2017_Update1_x64.zip
- File Size: 2 GB
- Developer: Keysight Technologies
System Requirements for Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 4 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core Processor or higher
Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest offline setup of Agilent Advanced Design System ADS 2017 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.