AirParrot 2.6.1 is a powerful AirPlay managing application so that you can configure whatever you want to see on your screen wirelessly. This free download is standalone installation setup of AirParrot for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.
AirParrot 2.6.1 Overview
Now there is no need to worry about cable or dish network, just install AirParrot 2.6.1 and watch whatever you want on your large screens through AirPlay. Minimize the distractions by hiding the cursor and more. Specify the connected display screen (Choose the airplay mirror) where you want to see the desired media. It works by encoding and streaming the media on the device. Control the quality of the output for optimized performance.
An appealing friendly interface is provided with support of almost all the computers and operating systems with AirPlay functionality.It is an easy to use and lightweight tool which gives an ultimate performance. It uses built-in AirPlay feature of any Apple device and your PC will work similar to AirPlay devices. It can be minimized to the taskbar and allows instant sharing of content through PC to AppleTV.
Features of AirParrot 2.6.1
AirParrot has many advanced features which include
- User-friendly interface
- Stable connection
- Control the quality of the media
- Encode and stream feature
- Mirroring feature for AppleTV
- Uses built-in AirPlay of Apple
- Hide cursor and many other distractions
- Wirelessly stream media from PC to AppleTV
- Instantly share media
- Many other advanced features
System Requirements for AirParrot 2.6.1
Make sure that your system meets the given requirements before downloading and installing AirParrot
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 20MB of free disk space needed
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
AirParrot 2.6.1 Free Download
Click the below-given link to download the installation setup of AirParrot 2.6.1 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture with compatibility with latest Windows Versions.