Autodesk Mudbox 2016 is a 3D sculpting and painting software for high-resolution sculpting and painting texture tool. It is used considered as the best 3D characters designing tool. This free download of Autodesk Mudbox 2016 is a standalone offline installer for Windows 64bit.
Overview of Autodesk Mudbox 2016
Mudbox 2016 provides a 3D environment for the creation of moveable cameras, models in high definition including the polygons to sculpt the 3D models. You can export your output in different formats like obj, fbx, bio and mud. It uses Catmull-Clark subdivision algorithm for subdivision of models. Autodesk Mudbox 2016 sculptures have the ability to pinch, pull, grab, smooth, and scrape. You can save your time and give your textures a detailed texture with texture baking tools.
You can export your layers in photoshop files, if you make changes in the exported photoshop file then the changes will be reflected in Autodesk Mudbox 2016. This newer version of Mudbox came up with different enhancements and some new features to make your Mudbox experience even better. The layer based painting system with improved texture management can add perfection to your designs. Mudbox 2016 also comes up with Better brush-based workflows, Sculpting Falloff options, and Relax Brush features for more detailed sculptures.
Features of Autodesk Mudbox 2016
Autodesk Mudbox 2016 has many new features and enhancements including
- brush-based workflows are improved for low-resolution polygons and textures
- Sculpting falloff options for brushes along with volume and surface falloff options
- Relax brush for minimal changes in the mesh
- Twist for Grab Brush to twist all the vertices in the sculpting brush
- Digital sculpting toolset for more accurate and smooth results
- 3D Models can be directly painted
- Texture baking feature
- Symmetry tools and caliper tools
- 3D tools are also enhanced with smooth integration, Maya image plane matching, blend shapes and textures
- The accessible workflow includes advanced retopology tools, improved layer grouping, improved control and display, and 3D layer capabilities
- Free community for guidance
System requirements for Autodesk Mudbox 2016
Make sure that your system meets the below-given requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: 1GB for installation
- CPU (Processor): 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 4GB (8GB recommended)
Autodesk Mudbox 2016 Free Download
Click on the link given below to download Autodesk Mudbox 2016 setup. This is complete offline one click standalone setup of Mudbox 2016 which is compatible with all latest operating systems.