Cisco Packet Tracer is a free download for Windows 32bit/64bit. This tool is intended to create virtual Cisco routers, switches, hubs and lot more. It is a complete standalone offline installer for Windows.
Overview of Cisco Packet Tracer
Cisco Packet Tracer can simulate huge networks with offline modelling and troubleshooting etc. When Cisco Certified associates have to implement a network they usually use this tool for testing purpose before deployment. This tool can easily simulate the behavior of a network. For the beginners in networking, it is the best tool for creating and understanding the networks. Most of the time Packet Tracer is used with Wireshark Packet Analyzer.
Features of Cisco Packet Tracer
This wonderful tool comes up with the following features.
- Academic learning of networks
- Virtual Cisco devices
- Understanding the troubleshooting of huge networks
- Virtual networks
- Support for Cisco 900 router, Cell Tower, sniffer, and CO Server
- Main tool in the Cisco Certification
- Virtual devices like hubs, switches, and routers
- Virtual Machine Manager
- Integrated Ethernet, Frame Relay switches, and ATM
- Cloud object for interaction with the outer world
- Support for IPV4 and IPV6
System Requirements for Packet Tracer
Before you download and Install this software, make sure that your system meets the below-given system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Installed Memory): 512MB minimum
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300MB minimum for installation
- Processor: Single core processors can even run Packet Tracer
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.0 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of Cisco Packet Tracer 7.0 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older Windows OS.