Download COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. COMSOL Multiphysics v5.4 is a powerful application to deal with numerical problems to use for simulations.
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Review
A powerful modeling and simulation application for physics-based problems, COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 provides a professional set of tools to deal with the numerical problems. It can easily calculate the behavior of different models. The application has the ability to work with different issues and provides support for handling numerous physical connections and tools.
This powerful application has the ability to take care of all the fields including mechanical, electrical, fluid and chemical projects. It also comes with support for linking the simulations with the technical computing applications such as ECAD and CAD. It provides different modules and delivers complete support for simulation and different types of modeling with minimum efforts.
There is a variety of tools such as the Model tree and Model builder that provides different details about the simulation model and the interaction between different details about the objects. Develop and interpret the conventional and the non-conventional models in a very interactive manner. All in all, it is a reliable application for handling the simulation process of physics-based issues.
Features of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4
Some of the features of COMSOL Multiphysics are:
- Powerful simulation application
- Deal with general-purpose advanced numerical models
- Simulate physics-based issues and analyze the behavior of the models
- About 30 sections are added to the latest version
- Deal with mechanical, electrical, chemical and fluid properties
- Link simulations to technical computing software i.e. ECAD or CAD
- Easy to use application with straightforward options
- Deal with the interconnected physical models
- Use the simulation space with a variety of physical connections
- Model Builder and Model tree to work with different details about the objects
- Reliable simulation modeling and access to different features
- Interpret the conventional and non-conventional models
- Work with 3D, 2D and one-dimensional, and even zero-dimensional spaces
- Use triangular, quadruple, prism and 3D model space
- Work with different structures, electrostatics and heat transfer details
- Use different numerical methods for infinite body constituents
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4
- Software Name: COMSOL Multiphysics v5.4
- Software File Name: COMSOL_Multiphysics_184.108.40.206_Win.zip
- File Size: 4.3 GB
- Developer: COMSOL
System Requirements for COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest offline setup of COMSOL Multiphysics v5.4 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.