Altair Inspire 2018 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 64-bit. SolidThinking Inspire 2018 is a reliable application for handling rapid simulation and Generative design/topology optimization.
Altair Inspire 2018 Overview
A professional solution for designing in a smarter and a faster way, Altair Inspire 2018 comes up with a variety of professional tools for generative designing optimization and simulation. This powerful solution can create and investigate the structurally efficient concepts more easily. Reducing the costs, material and time, the application provides better designing features which enhances the overall workflow.
The users can simulate the results in the 3D with a better presentation of the ideas in 3D printing. View the interactive designs, simulate the results as well as import/export designs loads in CSV format. Design additive manufacturing, overhang shapes control and provide more self-supporting structures. Optimize the NURBS CAAD geometry and enhance the designs in a more productive way. All in all, it is a reliable solution for handling the 3D models for printing.
Features of Altair Inspire 2018
Some of the features of Altair Inspire 2018 are:
- A powerful simulation environment
- Generative design optimization and rapid simulation
- Create and investigate structurally efficient concepts
- Reduces cost, time, material and improve the productivity
- Generate optimized lattice with mixed solid & lattice structure
- Visualizing the simulations results in the 3D
- View the interactive assign loads to load cases
- Import/export the design loads in the CSV format
- Overhang the shapes controls and create the self-supporting structure
- Optimize the fit of PolyNURBS CAD geometry for generative designing results
- Handle static loads, normal modes, motion and buckling options
- Better production and prototyping features
- Simulation-driven design with the designing process for saving and reducing costs
- Better geometry creation and simplification features
- Reliable modeling tools and different modifications support
- Assembly configuration, motion analysis, optimization, and controls etc.
- Better analysis features and a wide range of other features
System Requirements for Altair Inspire 2018
Before you download SolidThinking Inspire 2018, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor or higher
Altair SolidThinking Inspire 2018 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of SolidThinking Inspire 2018 for Windows x64 architecture. You may also like to download Altair Inspire Form 2018.