Android Studio 3.1 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The Android Studio 3.1 is a reliable IDE for developing the Android Applications using a powerful code editor and a variety of powerful tools.
Android Studio 3.1 Review
A comprehensively integrated development environment, Android Studio 3.1 provides a professional environment for the developers to design, debug, test and deploy Android applications. A fully loaded modern looking user interface helps the users to perform all the development tasks with more control. The code editor covers the major region of the application and the sidebar contains the project files. All the items in the top menu provide quick access to all the frequent options. Android Studio comes up with built-in Android Virtual Device Manager that helps in instantly testing the application for any errors.
Moreover, the drag and drop support for adding layout components automatically generates the backend XML code to save time and design better layout of the applications. With the Java Runtime Environment and Java Development Kit, the users can perform all the development operations with minimum efforts. All in all, it is a reliable application for creating any kind of Android applications with support for testing and deploying of Android applications.
Features of Android Studio 3.1
Some of the features of Android Studio 3.1 are:
- A powerful Android development environment
- Design, implement, test and deploy Android apps
- Drag and drop support for adding elements to GUI
- Built-in Android Emulator for running Android Applications
- Develop any kind of Android applications
- Based on Java Runtime Environment and Java Development Kit
- Debug and run Android Applications and Gradle Build
- A completely customizable environment
- Real-time preview of the Activities
- Automatically generate the XML of Activities
- Google Cloud Platform support and much more
System Requirements for Android Studio 3.1
Before you download Android Studio 3.1, make sure that your system meets the given requirement.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Developer: Google
Android Studio 3.1 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline installer of latest Android Studio 3 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You may also like to download MEmu Android Emulator 5.5.