AndY Android Emulator Overview
While building and testing Android applications an Android Emulator is required, as installing the android application on your device is a hectic task. If you want to create an Android device on your desktop system you must try AndY Android emulator. It provides a friendly environment with complete support for installing applications. This wonderful emulator consumes all the available resources of your computer in such a way that it never stuck. A lightweight tool with more powerful features and built-in support for consuming Google services. If you are previously using GenyMotion you must root your Android emulator to access Google Play Services but this feature is built into this Android emulator.
It uses virtualization technology to provide powerful Android services with complete multitouch support for touch screen devices. AndY Emulator is able to use all the basic hardware of your device including Mic, Camera, GPS, and the internet connection etc. You can also install games and other utility Android applications on this virtual device without any issue. It works with Oracle Virtual machine which comes up with the installation package.
Features of AndY Android Emulator
Some of the features of AndY Android Emulator are:
- Easy to use environment
- Run Android applications on your desktop
- Best for testing newly built Android applications
- Install games and other utility apps
- Synchronization features between desktop and android
- Can use Camera, Microphone, and other connected hardware
- Shares internet with your PC
- Directly add applications from desktop to Android device
- Consume Google Play Services
- Many other advanced features and options
System Requirements for AndY Android Emulator
Before you download AndY Android Emulator, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: 10 GB of free space required
- Installed Memory: 4 GB of free RAM required
- Processor: At least Dual Core Intel or AMD Processor with Virtualization technology Enabled
- Support for GPU with OpenGL 2.1
AndY Android Emulator Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of AndY Android Emulator for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.