basICColor input 5 free download latest version standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The basICColor input 5 is a powerful application for ICC and RAW profile creation tool for digital cameras and scans.
basICColor input 5 Overview
If the scans or digital camera files require color accuracy, basICColor input 5 is the most accurate application. It analyzes the capture results and determines the characteristics to easily retouch images to eliminate unnecessary colors. It provides a very powerful environment with simple options to enhance the quality of the images as well as quicker results with minimum efforts. This wonderful application automatically distinguishes between RAW and JPEG formats and creates ICC or DCP provides with perfect detailing. It also helps in combining multiple shots into one profile.
The users can easily reproduce paints, non-standard media, textiles, and characterization. The RAW profiling feature enables to create DCP for RAW formats so to use in Lightroom and Camera RAW. The Spotcolor correction feature provides accurate matching to achieve best image quality. This powerful application supports all the popular cameras and scanners for reliable profiling and adjustment features. A comprehensive guide is there for the users to get most of it without wasting any time. It is developed by basICColor.
Features of basICColor input 5
Some of the features of basICColor input are:
- Powerful RAW and ICC profiling application
- Critical color accuracy for digital camera files and scans
- Analyzes the images and determines the reproduction characteristics
- Achieve professional results with higher quality of images
- Tune ICC camera profiles and achieve optimal workflows
- Distinguishes between RAW and JPEG formats
- Create DCP or ICC profiles with complete details
- Multi-target profiling feature to combine multiple shots in one profile
- Use the DCPs in Camera RAW and Lightroom
- Spotcolor correction for adding different elements
- Absolute matching feature for better results
- Easy profiling of Scanners and digital cameras
- Supports all the popular cameras and scanners
System Requirements for basICColor input 5
Before you download basICColor input 5, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
basICColor input 5 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline installer of basICColor input latest version for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.