Download Chasys Draw IES free setup for windows. It powerful image editing application including a layer-based image editor with animation, icon editing support, and super-resolution via image stacking.
Chasys Draw IES Overview
There are countless tools available on the internet for editing the digital images. Some of them are too much costly while some have a quality issue. Chasys Draw IES is the tool which is free of cost and has excellent features and tools for editing the digital images. It is fully loaded with latest image editing technologies like layer-based image editing with animation, icon editing support, multithreaded image file converting and fast image viewer.
Chasys Draw has excellent support for new cameras in rawPhoto and allows users to save rawPhoto in any file format. It is a completely professional suite and is designed to take advantage of multi-core processors, touch-screens, and pen-input devices. All in one, if you want to take your digital photography to the next and advance level then our recommendation is Chasys Draw due to its ease of use and excellent features.
Features of Chasys Draw IES
- Support for new cameras in rawPhoto
- Powerful layer-based image editor with animation
- Attractive and user-friendly interface
- Supports all image formats for saving rawPhoto
- Excellent compatibility with latest OS
- Responsiveness in Converter
- Supported multithreaded resize
- EXIF data support
- Light weighted and easy to use
- Excellent image converter engine
- Powerful image viewer
- Supports object animation implementation
System Requirements for Chasys Draw IES
- Operating Systems (win XP, win Vista, win 7, win 8, win 8.1 and win 10)
- Installed Memory (RAM): 4 GB Recommended for Excellent Performance
- 50 MB HDD
- File Name:chasys_draw_ies_4_41_02.zip
- File Size: 22 MB
Download Chasys Draw IES Free
Click on the link given below to download Chasys Draw IES setup free. This is the complete offline setup of Chasys Draw IES which has excellent compatibility with all latest and famous operating systems.