Multiphysics 5.1 is a complete modeling and simulation tool to enhance the simulation experience using boundary and finite element method technology. COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1 Overview
Multiphysics can take care of different fields modeling and simulation with CAD support. It features a new parts library to use parameterized part for easy use. There is an optical library containing over 1400 materials along with support for heating and coupling features. Field continuity for modeling resonators in the optics. Also, there are various antenna models in the RF module for electrical models. The application includes support for structural hygroscopic swelling with the help of new multiphysics coupling. Moreover, there is also support for Heat Transfer Module as well as boundary conditions for acoustics.
For handling fluids, there is combined porous and turbulent media flow as well as infinite elements for media flow with the turbulent two-phase flow. Furthermore, it also got support for chemicals when dealing with gas mixture viscosity correlation. With multiphysics interfaces, you can easily handle Field-Particle and Particle-Field interactions. Various plotting capabilities and numerous other powerful tools are there to help you with modeling, analysis, and simulation.
Features of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1
Some of the features of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1 are:
- Modeling and simulation application
- Covers almost all the fields
- Support for CAD-based products
- Part library and material library with 1400 materials
- Bidirectional Ray-Thermal Multiphysics Coupling
- Ray heating and multi-turn coil’s cross-section in AC/DC applications
- 14 new antenna models in RF module
- Multiphysics coupling for structural hygroscopic swelling
- Algebraic turbulence modeling
- Surface tension with temperature dependency
- Infinite elements for porous media flow and turbulent media flow
- N way-junction and Y-junction in Pipe Flow Module
- Gas mixture viscosity correlation for gas mixture
- Different batteries examples and multiphysics interfaces
System Requirements for COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1
Before you download COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo Processor or higher
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the complete offline setup of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.1 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.