Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a is a powerful multi-purpose modeling application with support for electromagnetics, mechanics, Fluid & Heat flow, and chemicals. Multiphysics 5.3.1 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 64-bit.
Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a Overview
Multiphysics 5.3a is a complete modeling environment providing support for 3D connexion and space mouse devices for model navigation along with hybrid boundary to finite element technology to study acoustic structures and their interaction. Providing a new color table and an intuitive user interface for people with color blindness. You can easily understand all the options and tools as it has a self-explaining environment. Save and render the plots with ease and export the animations to WebM format. Also, it provides the ability to analyze different models and their components.
This powerful tool covers electromagnetics (CCP simulations, BEM-FEM for magnetic fields, frequency electromagnetics, along with 60+ RF and microwave substrate materials), Structural Mechanics (Modeling, Acoustics Module, analysis, and modeling features), Fluid Flow, Chemical (library of thermodynamic properties and electrode reactions). Numerous other analysis and modeling features make it the most reliable environment with different enhancements. It is developed by COMSOL.
Features of Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a
Some of the features of Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a are:
- Complete modeling and analysis environment
- Define mesh, geometry, and physics for modeling
- Intuitive environment with a new color table for vision blind people
- Saving the plots with reliable rendering features
- Export the animations in WebM format
- Parametric modeling features
- Capacitively Couples Plasma simulations
- BEM-FEM for magnetic fields analysis
- Microwave substrate materials and more than 60 RF
- Structural Mechanics Modeling features
- SMA materials modeling
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Solid-beam in 3D modeling
- Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow
- Rotating machinery interfaces
- Library for thermodynamic properties
- 800+ new material properties and 150+ new materials
- Many other powerful features
System Requirements for Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a
Before you download Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or higher
Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.