Engineering Equation Solver Academic Pro 8.4 (EES) free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. EES Engineering Equation Solver Academic Professional 8.4 is a general equation solving application with support for differential and algebraic equations.
Engineering Equation Solver Academic Professional 8.4 Overview
EES is a reliable application for mathematical problem solving, providing support for nonlinear algebraic and differential equations. With an intuitive user interface and straightforward options, the users can easily operate the application. It is a very lightweight program that can handle a wide range of calculations instantly. The application also provides support for uncertainty analysis, non-linear and linear regression, unit conversion, unit consistency check, and a number of other features
Moreover, this powerful application comes with support for more 6000 simultaneous non-linear equations. The format and order of the equation is not necessary, the users can enter the equations in any order. With higher accuracy and better performance, this powerful application provides a better environment than other such tools. All in all, it is a complete generation equation solving application by F-Chart Software with a bundle of other powerful features.
Features of Engineering Equation Solver Academic Professional 8.4
Some of the features of Engineering Equation Solver Academic Pro 8.4 are:
- Powerful Mathematical problem-solving application
- Numerically solves of non-linear and linear equations
- Supports solving integral and differential equations
- Solve coupled non-linear and algebraic equations
- Uncertainty analysis and linear/non-linear regression
- Unit conversion and unit consistency check
- Generating high publication quality plots
- Supports high accuracy thermodynamics
- More accurate and a reliable environment
- Solves more than 6000 simultaneous nonlinear equations
- No specific order for entering the equations
- Single and multi-variable optimization
- Numerous other powerful features
System Requirements for Engineering Equation Solver Academic Professional 8.4
Before you download EE Pro 8.4, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Engineering Equation Solver Academic Professional (EES) v8.4 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest Engineering Equation Solver Academic Pro v8.4 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.