Download Elcomsoft Phone Breaker free setup for Windows. The Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is powerful software with the ability to recover password-protected BlackBerry and Apple backups without losing a bit of data.
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Overview
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker is one of the best and most demanding programs for recovering password protected backups. Its interface is easy to understand and one does not need any kind of specific training to work on this software. With the help of this software, users can recover password protected BlackBerry and Apple backups. It supports all Blackberry smartphones as well as Apple devices running iOS including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices of all generations released to date, including the iPhone 7 Plus and iOS 10.
Retrieving information from Apple iCloud and Windows Live is not a big deal with this awesome tool. It can decrypt BlackBerry 10 backups produced with BlackBerry Link if the user’s BlackBerry ID and password are known. All in a nutshell, if you are looking for best software for recovering password protected BlackBerry and Apple backups then we highly recommend you this awesome application.
Features of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker
- Provides access to information stored in password-protected backups
- Extract and decrypt stored passwords
- Allow recovering BlackBerry device password
- Decrypt iPhone and BlackBerry backups with known passwords
- Locate and extract iCloud authentication tokens
- Compatible with all versions of iTunes, iOS
- Enhanced forensic analysis on iOS devices
- Attractive and well-managed user interface
- Supports all popular mobile devices
System Requirements for Elcomsoft Phone Breaker
- Operating Systems (win XP, win Vista, win 7, win 8, win 8.1 and win 10)
- Installed Memory (RAM): 512 MB
- 50 MB HDD
- File Name: Elcomsoft-Phone-Breaker-6.45.zip
- File Size: 39.08 MB
Download Elcomsoft Phone Breaker Free
Click on the link given below to download Phone Breaker free setup. This is the complete offline setup of Phone Breaker which is compatible with both 32bit and 64bit operating systems.