EMCO UnLock IT 4.0.1 is a powerful tool to unlock the system locked data efficiently. This free download is the standalone setup of EMCO UnLock IT for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
EMCO UnLock IT 4.0.1 Overview
As some running processes lock certain files and folders and you get ‘file in use’ error, sometimes viruses also lock their folders and data so that they can not be deleted. To unlock these files and folders, EMCO UnLock IT is the best solution for you. It provides a friendly user interface with clear-cut options for ease of use. It provides a ribbon with self-explaining buttons, you don’t need any technical information to operate this tool. If you don’t like the color scheme of the tool, there are various skins for the tool. You can view the complete information (name, description, process ID, and execution path) about the processes by just selecting the locked item.
Moreover, it also shows the advanced properties of the process including DIS, processor time, priority, and working set etc. You can either close the file handles or kill the process to unlock the file. View the recent processes with their details and change different other settings.
Features of EMCO UnLock IT 4.0.1
Some of the features of EMCO UnLock IT are:
- Lightweight and user-friendly interface
- Unlock the system locked files and folders
- Ribbon-based interface with clear options
- Change from a wide range of skins
- View the complete information of the processes
- Kill the processes or close file handles
- Many other options and features
System Requirements for EMCO UnLock IT 4.0.1
Before you download EMCO UnLock IT, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2008/2012
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
EMCO UnLock IT 4.0.1 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone setup of EMCO UnLock IT 4.0.1 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is a powerful process killing tool.