FileZilla 3.22.1 Portable is a powerful FTP client which provides many advanced features and options. This free download is a portable version of FileZilla File Transfer Protocol for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
FileZilla 3.22.1 Overview
There is a variety of FTP clients which provides easy access to the files on the server but FileZilla is most popular and stable FTP client among them. It is a cross-platform tool developed in c++ and provides a friendly and easy to use environment with complete drag and drop support. In terms of performance, it is more stable than any other FTP client. It supports HTTP, Socks4, Socks5, FTP-Proxy, FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol). In addition, it provides a site manager with the queue of files which are sent and received.
Moreover, it has a comprehensive firewall to keep the data secure. You can also set the upload and download limit of uploading and downloading speed. It also allows you to set the limit to the number of simultaneous files sent to the server. It is a lightweight tool with multiple languages support for more reliability.
Features of FileZilla 3.22.1 Portable
FileZilla 3.22.1 has many advanced features including
- Easy to use interface with complete drag and drop support
- Lightweight tool and supports multiple languages
- Open-source and freeware
- Portable application
- Support for SOCKS, HTTP, FTP, FTPS, SFTP and more
- Enhanced firewall
- Set download and upload limits
- Set limit to number of simultaneous files transfer and much more
System Requirements for FileZilla 3.22.1 Portable
Before you download Portable FileZilla 3.22.1, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
FileZilla 3.22.1 Portable Free Download
Click the below link to download the portable version of FileZilla 3.22.1 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.