Download Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator Free latest version standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The Genymobile Genymotion 2.11 2017 version is a very simple yet powerful Android Emulation tool which can create and run multiple virtual Android devices with the Android version you need.
Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator Overview
There are different Android emulation tools but Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator is considered as the most reliable and powerful. It provides the possibility to create different Android virtual systems either latest or oldest. The product is made for the developers so that they can test their applications on different Android devices rather than purchasing each device separately. It is a completely free application, all you need is to signup and login to your account and download the Android system you need. You may also like to download Android Studio.
The virtual device is a bit heavy on the system resources and takes some time to load. But, it provides the complete virtual environment for the developers. Not only this, but the Android system also provides advanced 3D performance feature. As it relies on the OpenGL technology, it runs very smoothly independent of the device and the Android version. Moreover, this powerful application also comes up with Android Cloud Storage. You can install any application on the emulator by simple drag and drop. All in all, it is a very reliable and efficient Android emulation tool with numerous powerful features and support for multiple Android devices. It is developed by Genymobile.
Features of Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator
Some of the top features of Genymotion 2017 are:
- Powerful Android Emulation Tool
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- High 3D performance based on OpenGL
- Support for creating multiple Android Devices (AVD)
- Allow you to choose the Android Version you need
- Drag and drop support to install an APK file
- Support for Android and Cloud storage
- Gyroscope, accelerometer, virtual keyboard, camera, GPS, temperature, rotate screen, and much more
- Made for developers to test Android applications on different Android devices
- Play Store support and allow installations from Play Store
- Many other powerful Android Options
System Requirements for Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator
Before downloading Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB (Separate space needed for the virtual device)
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator Free Download
Click on the link given below to download Latest Genymotion 2017 Android Emulator offline setup for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is a very powerful Android Emulation tool with support for creating multiple different virtual Android devices. You may also like to download AndY Android Emulator.