gnuplot is powerful command-line based graphics tool for 2D and 3D plotting. This free download is a standalone executable of gnuplot for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Now you don’t need to pay for 2D and 3D plotting tools, gnuplot is a free and portable utility for plotting 2Dimentioanl and 3Dimentional graphs. Although the source code is copyrighted but is distributed freely. Basically, this tool is designed for mathematicians and scientists to visualize the graphs and mathematical functions and data effectively. It also supports web scripting and can be used as a plotting engine with support for other applications to consume its services.
You can draw points, lines, boxes, vector fields, surfaces, contours, and more. Interactive screen terminals allow you to easily give input through keyboard shortcuts and mouse. Moreover, this wonderful tool also provides the direct output to the pen plotter and modern printers. You can export the output to different formats including PostScript, Latex, JPEG, PNG, EPS, Fig, PDF, SVG, PBM, and others.
Features of gnuplot
Some of the features of this advanced plotting tool are:
- Command-line support
- 2D and 3D plotting features
- Open-source tool but copyrighted
- Visualizing mathematical functions and data
- Web Scripting features
- Plotting engine for other applications
- Draw point, lines, boxes, surfaces, vector fields, and more
- Cross-platform tool
- Interactive screen terminals
- Export output in various formats
- Direct printing features
- Batch scripting features
- Complex mathematical operations
- 3D spatial view with 2D and 3D rendering capabilities
- Many other advanced options and features
System Requirements for gnuplot
Before you download and install this plotting application, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: All Windows versions
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum 100 MB of free hard disk space required
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
gnuplot Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of gnuplot for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the Windows versions.