Indigo Renderer 3.8 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The Indigo Renderer 3.8 is a professional application for enhancing photos and achieving realistic images using different powerful rendering tools.
Indigo Renderer 3.8 Overview
There are various rendering engines but when it comes to obtaining realistic images, Indigo Renderer 3.8 is among the best applications containing different rendering tools. It is a feature rich plugin for 3Ds Max, SketchUp and Cinema 4D. With an intuitive and customizable user interface, it is very easy for the users to control the application and get realistic images. Although, for the new users, it may take some time to get hands-on experience of the tool. There are different configurations and settings along with a wide range of advanced options to tinker with.
Customize the color channels, change image settings as well as adjust the height, width, resolution, supersampling, tone mapping, aperture diffraction, white point, and compositing settings. Blend the light layers, tweak color channels, temperature and gain settings along with many other features to make it a complete environment for working on images in detail. All in all, it is a very powerful rendering tool by Glare Technologies for different scenes and gives them a realistic look.
Features of Indigo Renderer 3.8
Some of the features of Indigo Renderer 3.8 are:
- Lightweight and a powerful application to render images
- Gives a realistic and appealing look to the scenes
- Feature-rich set of rendering tools
- Plugins for 3Ds Max, SketchUp and Cinema 4D
- Add associations for different file types
- Add mediums and section planes
- Customizable user interface along with a bundle of settings
- Supersampling factor, tone mapping, and aperture diffraction etc.
- White Point, composting and rendering options
- Glass acceleration, half time, foreground alpha, and more
- SPP, Half Time, GPU acceleration, and glass acceleration etc.
- Blend the light layers, color channel, and temperature etc.
- Network rendering features with multiple rendering modes
- Indigo scenes and support for rendering multiple scenes
- Program configurations and OpenGL preview properties
- Texture rendering and much more
System Requirements for Indigo Renderer 3.8
Before you download Indigo Renderer 3.8, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multicore Processor
Indigo Renderer 3.8 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest Indigo Renderer 3.8 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.