SiQuest Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.The Internet Examiner Toolkit IXTK 5.15 is a versatile application for examining and analyzing based on the internet from hard drives, mobile devices, and live memory.
Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15 Overview
Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15 is a complete forensics application which gathers different types of information depending on the internet as well as provides complete information from the hard drives, mobile devices, and live memory. It is a reliable application with a straightforward user interface and accurate results for further processing. This wonderful application provides real-time information and allow integrating the information with the deadbox analysis data.
It provides real-time results and provides multi-threaded artifacts searching capabilities. The users with get complete information about the complete details about the computer such as Logical Drives, Network Drives, Free Space, and other information. A mobile search functionality is also there to analyze mobile devices. When searching for an artifact, this powerful application efficiently consumes the system resources and quickly performs all the operations. It is a complete forensics environment by SiQuest.
Features of Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15
Some of the features of Internet Examiner Toolkit 5 are:
- Lightweight and a powerful application
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Multi-faced and multilingual forensics suite
- Easy data analysis with accurate capturing and data tracking
- Real-time analysis of the internet investigations
- Provides complete information about the logical drives
- Analysis of mobile devices using the MOBILE search
- Better resource utilization and quicker searching
- Quickly copies the artifacts from the users
- Quick analysis and short wait time
- Supports social media artifacts
- Locate Microsoft Office Documents
- Graphics header for reporting
- Asynchronous creation of the dictionary
- Many other powerful features
System Requirements for Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15
Before you download Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline installer of Internet Examiner Toolkit 5.15 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.