Download IRIS Instruments Electre Pro v2.02 free standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Electre Pro 2.02 is a powerful visual simulation tool for creating 2D and 3D surface sequences with a wide range of analysis tools and accurate calculations.
IRIS Instruments Electre Pro v2.02 Overview
There are very few reliable applications for dealing with boreholes and surfaces, Electre Pro is one of those powerful applications to deal with the 2D and 3D surfaces using SYSCAL Pro Switch resistivity meters. You can upload various sequences through Serial or USB cable. This powerful application will provide precise calculations such as estimating maximum depth (user specified or manual) with support for using various standard electrodes such as dipole-dipole, Peledipole, reciprocal Schlumberger-Wenner, cross-diagonal pole, forward & reverse pole etc. This powerful application provides a very simple and easily understandable interface with self-explaining options so the users never stuck while working.
Moreover, the environment is completely configurable with the possibility to configure the quality of the data as well as multi-spacing configurations. In addition, you can also optimize the sequences created in a text file. Add different measurements such as gap filler quadrupoles, visualize the distribution of data points, run animations, and perform a wide range of other operations with the help of this wonderful environment.
Features of IRIS Instruments Electre Pro v2.02
Top most features of IRIS Instruments Electre Pro are:
- Very powerful 2D and 3D surface creation tool
- Supports input through USB or Serial cable
- Configure the quality settings
- Supports standard electrode arrays
- Multi-spacing configurations
- Customize and add new measurements
- Precise calculations with accurate results
- Import different type of sequences
- Define number of electrodes
- View graphs and sheets
- Configurable environment
- Many other powerful options and features
System Requirements for IRIS Instruments Electre Pro v2.02
Before you download IRIS Instruments Electre Pro 2.2, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP?vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor Required: Intel Pentium 4 with 1 GHz Process or higher
IRIS Instruments Electre Pro v2.02 Free Download
Clicking the below button will start downloading the standalone offline setup of IRIS Instruments Electre Pro v2.02 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is a very powerful 2D and 3D surface designing tool with numerous customizable features.