JetBrains Rider 2017 free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The JetBrains Rider 2017 is a powerful IDE for source code editing and debugging features.
JetBrains Rider 2017 Overview
JetBrains Rider provides an intuitive user interface and feature-rich environment with a complete code editor and different UI customizations to change the look & feel. Moreover, built-in code analysis, decompiler, navigation tools, and searching features make it a complete integrated development environment. It is a legit and considerable alternative to Visual Studio for developing .Net applications.
Features of JetBrains Rider 2017
Some of the features of JetBrains Rider are:
- Powerful Integrated Development Environment
- Source Code Editor and Debugging tools
- Cross-platform .NET Integrated Development Environment
- Complete professional environment based on ReSharper and IntelliJ
- Work on ASP.NET web apps, .NET apps, and Libraries
- Supports C, .NET, ASP, XAML, TypeScript, JS, JSON, HTML, and CSS etc.
- Completely customizable environment and layout customizations
- Code analysis, decompiler, and navigation features
- Code refactoring, debugging and version control
- Reliable alternative to Visual Studio
- Many other powerful options and features
System Requirements for JetBrains Rider 2017
Before you download Rider 2017, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor
JetBrains Rider 2017 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of JetBrains Rider 2017 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture.