Lumerical Suite 2018a free download standalone offline setup for Windows 64-bit. The Lumerical Suite 2018a is a reliable application for analyzing and designing the photonics and electromagnetism.
Lumerical Suite 2018a Overview
A powerful environment for analysis and designing of the electromagnetism and photonics, Lumerical Suite 2018 provides a powerful solution with straightforward options and a wide range of reliable tools. The application can easily handle electron and photonics designing for multi-functional analysis. The users can easily handle the This powerful application provides a reliable environment with a variety of powerful tools that enhances the overall performance of the overall designing process.
The application comprises of four parts. FDTD to solve 3D Maxwell o analyze the ultraviolet, infrared, and visible light effects. MODE provides waveguide design for optimization and analysis of flat optical components, waveguides, and fibers. INTERCONNECT provides photonics for the designs with Silicon photonics, optical fluxes, and connections. DEVICE simulate the TCAD Semiconductor devices for the design, optimization, and optical electronic components. All in all, it is a reliable solution for the analysis and design of photonics and electromagnetics.
Features of Lumerical Suite 2018a
Some of the features of Lumerical Suite 2018 are:
- Powerful design and analysis solution
- Supports electromagnetism and photonics
- Electron and photonics design tools
- Integrated Photonics and multifunctional analysis
- Improved photovoltaics and photonics
- Supports thermal waveguides, switch matrices and modulators
- FDTD for solving 3D Maxwell with support for analyzing different effects
- MODE for waveguide designing and photonics
- INTERCONNECT for designing integrated fluxes, connections, and photonics
- DEVICE for simulation of TCAD semiconductor devices for design, analysis, and optimization
- Injection of limited and measured beams with gradients support for changing the frequency
- Numerous other powerful options and features
System Requirements for Lumerical Suite 2018a
Before you download Lumerical Suite 2018a, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 4 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core processor or higher
Lumerical Suite 2018a Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest Lumerical Suite 2018a for Windows x64 architecture. You can also download Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a.