R 3.5 free download standalone offline setup for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. The R is a powerful statistical software with powerful statistical computing and data science features.
R 3.5 Overview
A powerful statistical computing application with data science covering most of the fields of applied statistics including time analysis, non-linear and linear regression, coding, clustering, and other graphical forms and charts. The application provides support for different statistical techniques and graphical features that enhance the overall development. C, C++, and Fortran have the ability to invoke the program along with support for statistical computations.
Additionally, this powerful application can be used in the matrix computing. It is a complete environment for performing standard computations and matrix computing. All in all, it is a reliable application for handling the statistical computing with data science.
Features of R 3.5
Some of the features of R are:
- A complete programming language
- Supports data science and statistical computing
- Provides support for linear and nonlinear regression
- Provides classical assumptions testing, clustering, and coding
- Create charts and graphical forms for visualizing the data
- Implemented in S and SK languages
- Intuitive GUI with a clear working space
- Provides support for numerous statistical techniques
- Connect and invoke programs and supports modifying objects
- Create different shapes and charts to represent the data
- Command line support for executing and running the commands
- Many other powerful features and options
System Requirements for R 3.5
Before you download R Programming Language v3.5, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor
R v3.5 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest R 3.5 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is a very powerful environment to handle statistical computing and design science. You can also download IBM SPSS Statistics 25.