Schlumberger Dataview free download standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Dataview from Schlumberger is a powerful digital data manipulation tool which delivers digital data in forms of the log.
Schlumberger Dataview Overview
Dataview is especially for providing data to the clients in various formats including Digital Log Information Standard (DLIS) and Log ASCII Standard (LAS) along with support InterACT services. It displays the data in traditional logs for further processing. It is a very reliable application with more precision for display data as well as you can also process the information. The interface of the application is very neat and clean, you will not need any specific computer training to operate this application as all the options are self-explaining.
Moreover, you can send the information to the printer for printing as well as you can modify the XML as per requirements. This powerful application also features an attribute editor for saving the changes and other such operations. In addition, it can process a huge amount of complex data efficiently and easily. All in a nutshell, Dataview is a reliable environment for processing and displaying data.
Features of Schlumberger Dataview
Some of the features of Dataview are:
- Powerful data processing and manipulation tool
- Supports data logging for InterACT services
- Log ASII Standard and Digital Log Information Standard
- User-friendly environment with self-explaining options
- Send data for printing and editing
- Featuring a resource editor for saving data
- Many other powerful features and tools
System Requirements for Schlumberger Dataview
Before you download Dataview, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor Required: 1 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or higher
Schlumberger Dataview Free Download
Click on the below button to download the standalone offline setup of latest Schlumberger Dataview for Windows and compatible with x86 and x64 architecture. It is a powerful data processing and viewing application from Schlumberger.