Download Schlumberger Petrel with Tutorials Free standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Schlumberger Petrel is a powerful software solution to figure out subsurface challenges through simulation. This package contains Petrel 2011 and 2013 along with tutorials and demo data.
Schlumberger Petrel Overview
When you need to work with subsurfaces and you need a perfect simulation for that then Schlumberger Petrel is the most reliable solution. The interface of the application is very simple and easily understandable, you only need the information about the surfaces and the data related to the reservoir. This powerful application allows you to handle all the challenges you may face when dealing with subsurfaces for seismic interpretation through the reservoir simulation. This powerful application is specifically designed according to the volumetric earth model (static and dynamic).
It captures the data you provides, processes it accordingly and generates detailed results. Also, it makes sure that there are no information mismatches and data loss. Integrate new data, update the models, and perform many other operations to lower the risks when on the field. Moreover, you can import and export elements as well as generate different reports to get the perfect output. All in all, Petrel is a complete solution to visualize and manage subsurface challenges along with reservoir simulation.
Features of Schlumberger Petrel
Some of the top features of Petrel are:
- Powerful integrated tool for subsurface challenges
- Reservoir simulation for seismic interpretation
- Refining and developing according to earth model
- No information mismatching and data loss
- Integrate new data and update the models
- Decrease E&P risks by simulating
- Collaboration features with virtualization support
- QC of the data in 3 dimensions
- Quick and precise decisions
- Reporting features and much more
System Requirements for Schlumberger Petrel with Tutorials
Before you download Schlumberger Petrel with Tutorials, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of minimum free space required
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM Required
- Processor Required: Intel Pentium 4 with 1 GHz of Processor
Schlumberger Petrel with Tutorials Free Download
Click on the below button will start downloading the standalone offline setup of Schlumberger Petrel 2011, and Petrel 2013 with complete tutorials for Windows. It is compatible with x86 and x64 architecture. It is a powerful simulation application for reservoirs and subsurface challenges.