Spider Music Player is an advanced audio player which can play & record radio, rip CDs, and convert audio files. This free download is a standalone setup of Spider Player for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Spider Music Player Overview
Among a wide range of media players, Spider Music Player is one of the best media players. It can stream and record radio stations as well as play music online or from your local drives. RIP music CDs with many advanced options. This wonderful tool also comes up with a powerful audio converter so that you can switch between music files. It provides a very user-friendly interface is provided by this tool so that it does not require any technical knowledge to operate.
It also has an advanced playlist, equalizer, along with a tag editor, lyrics editor for editing additional tags of the media.It is a multilingual tool so you can easily understand the interface in your local language. Moreover, RIP CDs and play in the car. It also supports all the playlists so that you can directly import a library in the player. This powerful tool can play all the popular audio formats including MP3, M4A, MIDI, OOG, WAV, and WMA etc.
Features of Spider Music Player
Some of the features of this wonderful media player are:
- Lightweight and friendly media player
- Supports all the common media formats
- Convert audio files from one format to another
- RIP CDs
- Advanced tags editor
- Import Playlists
- Support for multiple languages
- Various customizations
- Auto download lyrics of the media
- Modify audio settings
- Hotkeys support and much more
System Requirements for Spider Music Player
Before you download this media player, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20MB of minimum free disk space for installation
- Installed Memory: 128MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
Spider Music Player Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of Spider Music Player for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older releases of Windows OS.