Spotydl 0.9.37 is a utility linked with Spotify tracks and allow downloading or recording tracks with additional features. This free download is a standalone setup of Spotydl for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Spotydl 0.9.37 Overview
Spotify is a very popular media with a huge library of songs, Spotify does not allow direct downloading of tracks. You will require Spotydl for downloading Spotify media. This powerful utility provides an easy to use friendly user interface which allows downloading media effortlessly. You can also watch Spotify videos on Youtube. It has an advanced mechanism to grab the tracks you are listening to.
Moreover, You can specify the location where to save the downloaded media. In addition, it allows recording the current media or watching the exact media on the Youtube within the Spotydl. It also provides batch processing feature so that you can simultaneously download multiple media files at the same time in parallel along with many other advanced options and features.
Features of Spotydl 0.9.37
Some of the features of Spotydl 0.9.37 are:
- Lightweight and friendly user interface
- Download Spotify media
- Record current media while playing
- Directly watch exact content on Youtube
- Play media on Youtube without leaving Spotify Window
- Batch processing with parallel downloading
- Synchronizing with any folder
- Hotkeys support and much more
System Requirements for Spotydl 0.9.37
Before you download and install Spotydl, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum 100 MB of free disk space required
- Installed Memory: Minimum 512 MB of RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
- Any version of Spotify
- Internet Connection
Spotydl 0.9.37 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of Spotydl 0.9.37 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older releases of Windows and supports all the versions of Spotify.