Download SunlitGreen Photo Editor free setup for windows. SunlitGreen Photo Editor is light weighted image editing application which has all the necessary tools to make your image attractive and beautiful.
SunlitGreen Photo Editor Overview
SunlitGreen Photo Editor is easy to use and handy tool for editing the digital images in easy and quick way. SunlitGreen Photo Editor is famous due to its ease of use and attractive layout. SunlitGreen Photo Editor is a complete bundle of different tools which facilitate the developers to give maximum output in digital photography. The basic image operation like view, resizes, rotate, color corrections, painting effects and previewable image adjustments is quite simple in SunlitGreen Photo Editor.
Drag and drop feature is available in SunlitGreen Photo Editor to open photo files quickly and start the editing. Advance photo viewer with easy-to-use zoom tools is also available to view the image in specific area with clear view. Furthermore SunlitGreen Photo Editor supports all the popular image formats for importing and exporting the images. All in one, SunlitGreen Photo Editor provides all the basic tools for editing the digital photos in easy and quick way.
Features of SunlitGreen Photo Editor
- Supports editable and savable image selections
- Attractive and user friendly interface
- Supports previewable image adjustments
- Supports automatic color corrections
- Light weighted and easy to install
- Photo viewer with easy-to-use zoom tools
- Excellent image resize
- Supports Drag and drop to open photo files
System Requirements for SunlitGreen Photo Editor
- Operating Systems (win XP, win Vista, win 7, win 8 and win 10)
- Installed Memory (RAM): 512 MB
- 10 MB HDD
- File Name: SGPESetup.exe
- File Size: 1MB
- Developers: http://www.sunlitgreen.com/
Download SunlitGreen Photo Editor Free
Click on the link given below to download SunlitGreen Photo Editor free setup. This is complete offline setup of SunlitGreen Photo Editor which has excellent compatibility with both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.