Linux Ubuntu 18.4 Desktop and Server free download standalone offline DVD ISO image installer for 64-bit architecture. Ubuntu is a very powerful Debian Linux distribution providing a variety of powerful tools and delivers more control over the data.
Ubuntu 18.04 Overview
Among different Debian Linux distributions, Ubuntu is one of the most powerful and widely used across the globe. Providing an ultimate level of security and a wide range of powerful features, it is known for its best environment. An intuitive user interface for the desktop version, the users can handle all the operations with minimum efforts. The major factor behind the success of Ubuntu is the ease of access and the globalization.
The latest release may take place of the Red Hat and Fedora that were managing the older servers. This release can be installed with Windows by running a virtual machine to access numerous powerful features of Linux A visually appealing and an easy to use environment makes it very easy for the novices to operate. A powerful terminal is there to run different commands and control the operating system. All in all, it is the latest and the most powerful operating system with a variety of powerful features and applications.
Features of Ubuntu 18.04
Some of the features of Ubuntu are:
- Powerful Debian-based Linux distribution
- A fully loaded environment with friendly GUI
- Delivers ultimate security and more control over the PC
- Ability to run on a virtual machine alongside with Windows
- Uses GNOME by default for better user understanding
- Terminal to run commands and control the computer
- All the necessary applications and free software programs
System Requirements for Ubuntu 18.04
- Works with Windows using VMware
- Free Hard Disk: 5 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor
Ubuntu 18.04 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline DVD ISO image setup of latest Ubuntu 18.04 for x64 architecture. You may also like to download Lubuntu Linux 16.04.5.