Video Edit Master is an advanced video editing tool which can edit videos with no quality loss and re-encode. This free download is a standalone installer of Video Master for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Video Edit Master Overview
For splitting and merging videos Video Edit Master is the best application which efficiently edits videos without any quality loss. It comes up with a friendly environment and complete drag-and-drop support for the ease of the user. This wonderful tool also provides batch processing feature. Preview clips on the built-in media player, adjust volume, take snapshots, increase/decrease speed, and perform other such operations without any trouble.
Set the starting and ending of the video for extracting. It supports all popular video formats including MPG, AVI, MPEG, XVID, DIVX and others. A complete online documentation is also present for this tool in case you need to know more about this application. It also provides advanced settings including aspect ratio, frame rate, frequency, audio settings and more.
Features of Video Edit Master
Some of the features of Video Editing Master are:
- Lightweight environment with friendly UI
- Complete drag and drop support
- Split and Merge videos with no quality loss
- Batch processing features
- Built-in media player
- Different basic operations
- Adjust volume
- Increase/decrease speed
- Capture video frames
- Supports all the video formats
- Online documentation
- Adjust advanced options
- Aspect Ratio
- Frame Rate
- Audio settings
- Frequency rate
- Rearrange clips in the video
- Many other advanced options and features
System Requirements for Video Edit Master
Before you download Video Edit Master, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: All Windows releases
- Free Disk Space: 20 MB of free space for installation
- Installed Memory: 256 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Video Edit Master Free Download
Click the below link to download the offline setup of Video Edit Master for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. This tool is supported by all Windows releases.