Download ESurvey CADD 13.5 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. ESurvey CADD 13.5 is a professional application for civil engineers and survey engineers to perform different operations such as contour, decomposition, excavation, and wall calculation etc.
ESurvey CADD 13.5 Overview
A professional application for the survey and civil engineers, ESurvey CADD 13 comes with a variety of powerful tools and options to perform different advanced operations. This powerful application supports contour, volume calculation, excavation, volume calculation, and decomposition operations as well as provides support for points data to topographic maps.
The application comes up with a comprehensive solution for map building, calculation of excavation, modifying the path, longitudinal and transverse cutting and a lot of other powerful features. The users can quickly create topographic maps from the point information and conversion features.
Import the data through SCV, CAD, Excel, and numerous other formats. It also comes with support for Lisp programming language and allows the users to work on mapping designs. Many other powerful tools make it an incredible application for civil and survey engineers.
Features of ESurvey CADD 13.5
- A powerful application for survey and civil engineers
- Simple and straightforward application
- Supports volume calculation, wall conversion, and decomposition etc.
- Building a map of the ground plane and calculating the excavation
- Prepare the transverse and longitudinal cutting with interpolation features
- Create topographic maps from the point information
- Convert the AutoCAD designs and import data from CSV, Excel and CAD files
- Easily compute the calculations using multiple tools
- Supports Lisp programming language and designs mapping
- Quick Contour Creation with excavation and wailing features
- Segregation and points conversion features with topographic maps conversion
- Converting the points information and much more
Technical Details of ESurvey CADD 13.5
- Software Name: ESurvey CADD 13.5
- Software File Name: ESurvey_CADD_13.50.rar
- File Size: 62 MB
- Developer: ESurvey
System Requirements for ESurvey CADD 13.5
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
ESurvey CADD 13.5 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest version offline setup of ESurvey CADD 13.5 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download 3Dsurvey 2.1