Foobar2000 v1.3.12 advanced freeware audio player with a very customizable environment. This free download is a standalone installer of foobar2000 for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
foobar2000 v1.3.12 Overview
There is a bundle of players which are designed to support many advanced media formats, foobar2000 is one of them. It supports WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg, MP2, Vorbis, MPEG-4 AAC, MPC, MP1, MP3 along with WavPack, FLAC, Speex, AU, Musepack, and SND etc. This wonderful player also supports CUE files, enabling the user to import complete CD Rips and conversion to different other formats. It has the complete functionality of media conversion and burning, you will not need any other player or converter if you have foobar2000. Tagging feature allows you to tag the media and show hidden tags as well.
An extensive environment is provided with a user-friendly interface and a featured support for multiple plugins to get the enhanced desired functionality. It has a time-saving environment with a quicker access to the files and folders. A completely customizable user-interface is provided with a 3rd party SDK (software development kit) to give the power to the developers to change the entire layout of the tool. Its licensing is held under Three-Clause BSD license.
Features of foobar2000 v1.3.12
foobar2000 v1.3.12 is loaded with a bundle of features and enhancements for an ultimate user experience. Some of the features of foobar2000 are:
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable layout
- Support a wide range of audio and video formats
- Customizable shortcodes
- Add different equalizer and crossfade effects
- Audio/Video Converter
- Support multiple plugins
- Command line encoding feature
- Import complete CD Rips and convert them
- Supported Video formats include WAV, VOC, AIFF, AU, Ogg Vorbis, SND, MPC, MP2, MP3
- Supported Audio formats through add-ons include MPEG-4 AAC, OggFLAC, FLAC, Monkey’s Audio, Speex, WavPack, CDDA, TFMX, and SPC
- Tagging features and lot more
System Requirements for foobar2000 v1.3.12
Before you download and install foobar2000, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP(SP3)/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum 50MB of Free Space required for installation
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium 4 or later
foobar2000 v1.3.12 Setup Installer Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup installer of foobar2000 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is supported by all the newer versions of windows.