Machete Video Editor Lite is a powerful video editing and trimming software that can edit videos without re-encoding. This free download is a standalone installation setup of Machete Video Editing tool for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
Machete Video Editor Lite Overview
Machete Editor is a simple and lightweight video cutting and editing tool that can easily make changes to the video without re-encoding it to maintain the quality of the video. It supports AVI and WMV etc and allows to export the output in almost all the formats. Moreover, you can save frames as individual pictures. You can also extract audio streams from the video and replace the stream with any other file.
It can be easily used with a basic but powerful functionality, A simple video play is also included that allows to view the video, play the video and select the start and end you want to trim. With an extreme usability feature, you can use short keys to carry out all the operations along with all the basic operations like drag and drop the slider or use the left/right arrow keys to move the slider. Trim unwanted frames as well as the meta description of the video file.
Features of Machete Video Editor Lite
Machete Video Editor is loaded with many advanced video editing features which include
- A user-friendly interface
- No re-encoding while trimming the video
- Export the videos in a wide range of formats
- Extract audio from the video
- Replace audio streams in the video
- Extract Individual frames from the video
- Hot-keys support
- Trim the unwanted parts of the video
- Edit the meta description of the video and much more
System Requirements for Machete Video Editor Lite
Before you download and install Machete Video Editor Lite, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 20MB of free disk space for installation
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Machete Video Editor Lite Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installation setup of Machete Video Editor Lite for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the latest and older versions of Windows.