Download MestReNova 9.1 latest version free setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. MestReNova 9 is a reliable application to analyze the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance along with MS/GC/LC and other data settings in a professional manner.
MestReNova 9.1 Overview
Analyze the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance with MS/GC/LC data, MestReNova 9.1 provides a professional environment with exporting and printing capabilities. This powerful application enhances the chemical data with a multi-platform environment. With plugins support, the users can process, simulate, and visualize the objects.
A neat and clean user interface makes it very easy to use and allows processing, visualizing, simulating, examining the LC, GC, NMR and MS data. Cut, copy, paste and delete the information with measurement and other settings. The application supports all the image formats and compressed archives that manages the data. All in all, it is a reliable solution for handling the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance with support for handling LC, MS, and GC data.
Features of MestReNova 9.1
Some of the features of MestReNova 9 are:
- Professional data analysis application
- Printing and exporting capabilities with information exporting
- Handle Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and GC/LC/MS data
- Analyze the chemical and data in a multiplatform environment
- Process, simulate, visualize and examine the data
- Basic editing operations for the information
- Manage objects and work with position, size, and measurement unit
- Supports different image and compressed formats
- Insert lines, arrows, ellipses, rectangles and different cutting tools
- Work with frequencies and other similar things
- View the graphics, count the number of peaks and valleys in the given time
- Different dedicated parameters for generating spectrums automatically
- Numerous algorithms with signal suppression, drift correction, zero filling and digital filtering features
- Baseline corrections with manual and automatic configuration
- Reduce the noise problems, normalize the spectrum intensity, and spectral binning tool
- Perform compression and smoothing operations with reverse or transpose settings
- Supports importing the molecular structures with a variety of other powerful features
System Requirements for MestReNova 9.1
Before you download MestReNova 9.1, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Developer: MESTRELAB
MestReNova 9.1 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone offline setup of latest MestReNova 9.1 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download ChemOffice Professional 17.1 Suite.