Download midas NFX 2019 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. The midas NFX is a professional program to deal with CFD with accurate and precise results.
midas NFX 2019 Overview
A professional application to deal with simulation and the structure of CFDs. midas NFX 2019 is a professional application to create accurate and precise analysis. This powerful application provides complete support for dealing with the CAE systems and enhances the modeling experience. It provides low structural analysis features as well as includes call analysis, implicit and explicit analysis.
The application provides complete support for Multi-layer PCB designing. This powerful application provides better heat transfer features and with simple behavioral modeling and accurate prediction features. It provides a complete environment with better prediction capabilities and a wide range of professional tools. It delivers multi-body simulation capabilities.
Features of midas NFX 2019
Some of the features of midas NFX are:
- Powerful CFD application
- Accurate and precise analysis features
- Professional environment with easy to use options
- Especially for the senior mechanical engineers
- An interactive application to manipulate CAE systems
- Reliable simulation capabilities and multi-layer PCB support
- Heat transfer analysis and improved multi-body simulation
- Provides reliable solution for modeling
- Particle analysis and a lot of other features
- A variety of powerful tools for modeling
Technical Details of midas NFX 2019
- Software Name: midas NFX
- Software File Name: midas.NFX.2019.R1.zip
- File Size: 1.9 GB
- Developer: midas
System Requirements for midas NFX 2019
Before downloading midas NFX, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free HDD: 4 GB minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
midas NFX 2019 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest offline installer of midas NFX for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. You can also download Autodesk CFD Ultimate 2019.