NetBeans 8.1 Overview
NetBeans 8.1 is an Integrated Development Environment for developers. It supports a number of languages. One of the good thing about NetBeans is that it provides UI drag and drop feature for Java development. When it comes at the end of the developers, many developers prefer NetBeans, as because of its support and tremendous features. NetBeans is a competitor of Eclipse. One of the root cause for the success for NetBeans is its simple and easy to use interface. NetBeans is preferred for Java beginners.
NetBeans 8.1 Editor
If you want to install NetBeans, following platform and system requirements must be fulfilled to run NetBeans 8.1 smoothly.
- RAM (Installed Memory): 512MB or more
- Space on Installation Drive: 750MB or more
- Processor: Pentium 4 with 2.6 GHz or faster
- Operating System: Windows vista or Windows 7/8/10
There are a lot of features due to which NetBeans is dominating the market.
- Best IDE to create Modular Applications.
- Code Completion Features.
- Support web applications Development as well as desktop based applications.
- Built-in debugger.
- User-Friendly interface.
NetBeans 8.1 is based on software from netbeans.org. A great feature about its licensing is that it is dual licensed. It is developed under Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL) and General Public License (GNU) Version 2 with the classpath exception.