Rufus 2.11 is a tiny tool that can make a bootable USB stick from any ISO image. This free download of Rufus 2.11 is a standalone virus free installer for Windows 32/64-bit.
Rufus 2.11 Overview
If your computer don’t have an optical drive, and you need to install a fresh copy of operating system then the best way of installing OS is through a USB stick. But how to make a bootable USB Stick and Burn the windows image into it? Rufus provides a solution to the problem. It burns the ISO image file of Operating System into the USB stick.
Rufus is a straight forward tool for making bootable drives. It automatically detects the attached USB drive. You must select the ISO image to burn onto the USB drive and select the attached physical drive from the drop down list. Press “Start” and it will burn the USB drive with the selected ISO image. In case you want to change the advanced settings i.e. File System, Volume Label etc. then you must use Rufus 2.11.
Rufus 2.11 comes up with multiple languages so that you can get your local language in this powerful tool for better understanding.
Features of Rufus 2.11
Rufus 2.11 is a wonderful tool which comes up with many advanced features including
- Multilingual tool
- Open source
- A very tiny tool with easy to use environment
- Change Target System Type and Partition Scheme
- Change the File System of the USB drive
- Change Volume Label of USB drive
- Formatting Options Include
- Checking device for bad blocks with custom number of passes
- Quick Format Feature
- Creating a bootable disk from ISO or DD image file
- Option for creating extended icon and label files
- Display Log
System Requirements for Rufus 2.11
Before you download and install Rufus, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 1MB to keep the tool
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4
Rufus 2.11 Free Download
Click on the link below to download the latest virus free latest version of Rufus Bootable USB creator from ISO or DD image for Windows x86 and x64.