Sublime Text 3 is the latest release of Sublime Text for Windows 32bit and 64 bit operating systems. It is a complete offline installer for windows. Sublime text is a simple tool for editing any kind of text files including c++, Java, HTML, PHP, and Rust etc.
Overview of Sublime Text 3
Sublime Text is a simple text editor for developers and people who want the simplest interface for their text files. It is a simple word processor with the support for developing web applications. After the success of Sublime text 2, Sublime text is released with more enhanced features and fixes. It has a classic look for the developers who don’t want to use notepad.
It has a file indexing feature which helps to maintain the directory structure. You can easily move within directories.
Features of Sublime Text 3
Sublime Text 3 is a wonderful editor loaded with many features.
- Easy find and fix feature
- Lightweight editor
- Improved syntax definitions for many development languages
- Indentation feature
- Snippets editor
- Directory structure to move within the directories
- Classic dark grey background for developers
- Simple autocomplete feature for many languages
- Goto properties
- Indexing feature
System Requirements for Sublime Text 3
Before you download and install Sublime text, Make sure that your system meets the below-given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Installed Memory): Minimum 512MB
- Free Space on Hard Disk: 100MB minimum for installation
Sublime Text 3 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installation setup of Sublime Text 3 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. This version is compatible with all the new and old versions of Windows.