TortoiseSVN is an open source Apache Subversion Client (SVN) with an easy to use interface. This free download is a standalone installation setup Tortoise SVN for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
TortoiseSVN Free Download
If you are looking for a Revision, version or source control tool for Windows then Apache provides the best solution known as TortoiseSVN for your ease. This SVN is based on Subversion. It is completely free and open source which means that source code is also available for this software as it is developed under GPL (General Public Licence). You can use this wonderful SVN for developing many commercial applications with no restrictions. Although, you can’t only integrate it with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) like Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse, or others but you can use it with any development tool you want.
It provides an easy to use friendly interface with all the latest CVS features. You can version almost everything including directories, files meta-data, and a lot more. Create branches and tags with many other operations can be performed very easily. It also provides very fast and easy handling of binary files as well. Moreover, this powerful tool provides complete control over your files through Windows explorer and complete information of files with many other advanced options.
Features of Tortoise SVN
TortoiseSVN is loaded with a bundle of advanced features including
- An easy to use interface
- A wide range of possible commands for windows explorer
- Check files status in windows explorer
- Drag and drop feature
- Complete subversions protocols support including Http, Https, SVN, SVN+SSH and file etc
- Descriptive dialog boxes
- Spell checker for messages
- Support for special characters
- Auto-completion for all the keywords for easy access
- Latest CVS support
- Branching and tagging
- Fast and easy handling of binary files and much more
System Requirements for TortoiseSVN
Make sure that your system meets the given requirements before you download and install TortoiseSVN
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 100MB for installation
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
TortoiseSVN Free Download for Windows
Click the below link to download the standalone installation setup of Tortoise SVN for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older versions of Windows.