ACDSee Video Studio is a powerful multimedia creation tool that can quickly edit videos with its powerful toolset. This free download is a standalone installer of ACDSee Video Editor for Windows 32bit and 64bit.
ACDSee Video Studio Overview
Video editing is s complex task that any editor can perform. A wide range of video editors are present in the market but all of them has some flaws or some missing tools to edit and create videos. If you want to create your own videos or edit the videos without any flaw then you must try ACDSee Video Studio. This powerful video editor can edit any kind of video within no time. It supports almost all the media files with advanced editing features including Focus, lighting, noise and motion effects. A handy and optimized environment is there to provide you easy video editing.
A friendly and attractive user interface provides the better understanding of the tool for creating and editing different types of media. Drag and drop support allows you to add the content without any messy files browser. Manage your content with a tabbed-based interface with a library. Edit the captions and add different transitions to the videos. Moreover, you can also record video voice and add it to your media. See the realtime output of your customizations and edit the exact location with a timeline view.
Features of ACDSee Video Studio 188.8.131.52
Some of the features of ACDSee Video Studio are:
- Neat and clean understandable user interface
- Drag and drop support for videos
- Drop down buttons, menus, and options
- Timeline for accurate editing
- Record your own voice and add to videos
- Edit and add captions at the desired location
- Add different transitions and effects
- Create new multimedia content or edit already created media
- Upload videos directly to Youtube with advanced sharing features
- Real-time view of the videos and much more
System Requirements for ACDSee Video Studio
Before you download and install ACDSee Video Studio, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB of free space required for installation
- Installed Memory: Minimum 1GB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
ACDSee Video Studio Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of ACDSee Video Studio Latest version for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older releases of Windows.