Download Android Studio 4 free latest full version direct download link one-click standalone offline installer for Windows 64-bit. Android Studio download is an Integrated Development Environment for Windows. Android Studio 2020 v4 is specifically designed for developing Android applications.
Android Studio 4 Overview
Android Studio is specially designed for developing applications for any Android device. It provides code editing with the best testing and debugging features. It is developed by Google for the Android platform. This pack contains all the necessary requirements for Android development.
Android Studio is designed after the success of IntelliJ Idea, so it contains all the juice of IntelliJ Idea, and its intelligent tools provide the best development environment. It is based on Gradle Build which fixes the build paths along with many other build issues automatically. Its Sync feature maintains all the directories and the files synchronized for better performance. A Drag and Drop window with a manual editing feature helps the developers to design a good UI without any trouble. Static Code analysis for identifying bugs was never this easy as in this version.
This download contains built-in SDK tools that will help you in targeting and using different features support for different Android versions. Also, an AVD (Android Virtual Device) helps you to run the APK files on your computer if you want to test your APK files on different screen sizes and different Android versions.
Android Studio Editor 4
To keep its users comfortable it has a built-in suggestions module. Another good thing about the Android Studio editor is that it provides live rendering for different SDK versions. The live rendering is a great feature for those who want to see the look and feel of the User Interface. Most of the code editors don’t provide immediate error fixes, but it has this feature as a built-in property. The refactoring property keeps the projects error free, when any change occurs in the code, it is applied throughout the project. i.e. variable or class names or instance changes etc.
The separation between Java code and the XML layout files keeps the code and layout at two different levels which decreases the complexity of the maintainability of the project.
Android Studio Features 4
- Built-in Debugger
- Provides a variety of enhancements and bug fixes
- Gradle Build Module for better performance
- Built-in support for SDK tools
- Easily manage the code and process the layouts
- Organize the files and get a list view of all project files
- Edit multiple code files at the same time
- Instantly test the code and process make builds
- Built-in support for creating virtual devices for testing
- Integrated Android Virtual device for testing on different versions
Technical Details of Android Studio 4
- Software Name: Android Studio for Windows
- Software File Name: android-studio-2020.3.1.25-windows.rar
- Software Version: 2020.3.1.25
- File Size: 913 MB
- Developer: Google
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Android Studio
Before you download this tool you must setup your environment for the smooth run of Android Studio
- Operating System for Android Studio: Windows Vista or Windows 7/8/10
- RAM (Installed Memory): 2GB or more
- Hard Drive Free Space: Minimum 500MB, 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator support.
- Java Version: JDK (Java Development Kit)
Android Studio 2020.3.1.25 Free Download
Click on the below button to get the latest full version standalone offline installer of Android Studio 4.1.1 for Windows x64 architecture.
File Password: 123