Download CurrPorts 2 full version program the free setup for Windows. CurrPorts is a network monitoring software for Windows that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on a local computer
CurrPorts 2 Overview
It allows users to view detailed information about each port, including the process name, process ID, and the name of the program that opened the port. CurrPorts can also be used to close unwanted connections and troubleshoot network issues. It can be downloaded for free from the internet. You may also like HalfpriceSoft ez1095 9 Free Download
For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, the full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it.
CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP port information to an HTML file, XML file, or to tab-delimited text file. CurrPorts also automatically mark pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications (Applications without version information and icons)
Features of CurrPorts
- Display of all currently opened ports: CurrPorts displays a list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on a local computer, providing detailed information about each port, including the process name, process ID, and the name of the program that opened the port.
- Closing unwanted connections: CurrPorts allows users to close unwanted connections by terminating the process associated with the port.
- Resolving IP addresses to host names: CurrPorts can resolve IP addresses to host names, making it easier to identify the source of a connection.
- Sorting and filtering: CurrPorts allows users to sort and filter the list of open ports by various criteria, such as process name, port number, and protocol.
- Export to file: CurrPorts allows users to export the list of open ports to a file in various formats, such as CSV, HTML, and XML.
- Command-line version: CurrPorts also has a command-line version, which allows users to run CurrPorts from a batch file or script.
- Portable version: CurrPorts also has a portable version that does not require installation and can be run from a USB drive.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Free of charge and open-source.
These are the main features of CurrPorts, but it might have more depending on the version you are using.
Technical Details of CurrPorts
- Software Name: CurrPorts for Windows
- Software File Name: CurrPorts-2.66.rar
- Software Version: 2.66
- File Size: 0.3 MB
- Developers: nirsoft
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for CurrPorts
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: MB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
CurrPorts 2.66 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download CurrPorts free setup. It is a complete offline setup of CurrPorts for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123