Circuit Simulator 1.6i is a Java-based environment for demonstrating electrical circuits simulations. This free download is the standalone setup of Circuit Simulator for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Circuit Simulator 1.6i Overview
Electronic circuits require a very precise information of electronics. While designing and implementing circuits, if something goes wrong may result in a lot of damage. Circuit Simulator provides a virtual environment for demonstrating electric circuits before implementation. It has a friendly user interface, you will never find yourself stuck with any of the features. All the options and buttons are self-explanatory. Color represent different properties of the circuit like green for positive voltage, red for negative voltage, yellow moving dots for flowing current, etc. Adjust the simulation and the current speed, voltage, and many other settings through the right panel.
Moreover, add almost all the electrical components including Diodes, filters, transistors, logic gates, transmission lines and more. In addition, the process may follow OHMs Law and Thevenin’s Theorem according to the situation. View the previously created simulations, modify them or create circuits from scratch. Furthermore, you can also export the circuits in TXT form for later use.
Feature of Circuit Simulator 1.6i
Some of the features of Circuit Simulator are:
- Lightweight tool with a user-friendly interface
- Create circuit simulations from scratch
- Add different components to the circuits
- View and modify previously created circuits
- Export circuits as TXT format
- Flow current through the circuits
- Completely customizable environment
- Many other features and options
System Requirements for Circuit Simulator 1.6i
Before you download Circuit Simulator, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: All Windows release
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free hard disk space required
- Installed Memory: 128 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
Circuit Simulator 1.6i Free Download
Click on the below link to download the standalone setup of Circuit Simulator 1.6i for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the new and older releases of Windows.