Download Foundry NUKE STUDIO 10 free setup for Windows. The Foundry NUKE STUDIO 10 is a node-based compositing application that helps the developers from advanced node-based compositing to 3D tracking and model building, to conform and review.
Foundry NUKE STUDIO 10 Overview
The Foundry NUKE STUDIO 10 is node-based compositing application developed by Foundry. Creating node based high-quality multimedia content is quite easy with this awesome software. It helps the developers from advanced node-based compositing to 3D tracking and model building, to conform and review. With the help of over 200 creative nodes, developers can deliver everything they need to tackle the diverse challenges of digital compositing. This Nodal toolset includes industry-standard keyers, rotoscope, vector paint tools, color correction and so much more.
The new Deep Image compositing tools allow to work with images that contain multiple opacity, color and camera-relative depth samples per pixel, so there’s no need to re-render CG elements when content changes. Its integrated Camera Tracker replicates the motion of a 2D camera with an animated 3D camera or point cloud in Nuke’s 3D space, allowing users to composite 2D/3D elements accurately with reference to the original camera used for the shot. Furthermore, Refinement options, advanced 3D feature preview and lens distortion handling improve efficiency and accuracy on the trickiest tracking tasks. In summary, we found no better software than NUKE STUDIO 11 for advanced node-based compositing, 3D tracking, and model building.
Features of Foundry NUKE STUDIO 10
- No#1 tool for node-based compositing of multimedia content
- Replicates the motion of a 2D camera with an animated 3D camera
- Allows to set and save tailored node parameters for effects to use across multiple projects
- Supports a wide range of 2D and 3D formats for both reading and writing
- Provides real-time playback workflow between timeline and effects
System Requirements for Foundry NUKE STUDIO 10
- Operating Systems (win 7, win 8, win 8.1 and win 10)
- Installed Memory (RAM): 4 GB Recommended
- 700 MB HDD
- File Name: Foundry-Nuke-Studio_11.zip
- File Size: 816.54 MB
- Developers: Foundry
Download Foundry NUKE STUDIO 10 Free
Click on the button given below to download NUKE STUDIO 10 free setup. It is the complete offline setup of NUKE STUDIO 10.