Download Fusion Studio 16.2 for Windows full version program setup free. Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2 is a comprehensive and advanced compositing software designed for working on advanced visual effects, 3D, VR and motion graphics.
Fusion Studio 16.2 Review
Fusion Studio 16.2 is a well-rounded and powerful program for next-level visual effects, 3D, VR and motion graphics works. This impressive program comes to empower visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators for jaw-dropping work. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Fusion Studio as it comes with a nice interface that should be quite easy to handle. It enables 3D artists to create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together.
Massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance and unlimited network rendering give artists complete control to explore the new worlds of graphics. With these tools and powerful features, artists can create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects. It is a true 3D visual effects compositing and animation application that enables artists to create entire scenes in an infinite 3D workspace.
Artists can create and render complex scenes that combine 2D footage with 3D models, geometric shapes, animated cameras, lights and more. For dealing with backgrounds, it features several keyers, including the all-new delta keyer which uses advanced image science, along with a complete set of matte finesse controls, to give users the cleanest possible keys while preserving fine image detail.
In motion tracking, Fusion’s bezier and B-spline tools help users to quickly draw, track and animate custom shapes. Planar tracking data can be used on shapes so users don’t have to manually animate motion, perspective, position, scale or rotation as the image changes. To sum things up, Fusion Studio 16 is a glorious program with many powerful tools and features to fulfil the needs of Fusion Studio 16 visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators.
Features of Fusion Studio 16.2
- World’s most advanced visual effects, 3D, VR and motion graphics solution
- Allows to composite, light, and render 3D objects and scenes from other software
- Analyzes camera motion of live-action shots and reconstruct the 3D camera movement
- Enables artists to use the built-in panoramic viewer or wear popular VR headsets
- Excellent ability to automatically track, match move and stabilize objects in shots
- Offers powerful selection and removing tools for deleting the unwanted objects
- Dramatically improved performance with additional GPU acceleration
Technical Details of Fusion Studio 16.2
- Software Name: Fusion Studio 16
- Software File Name: Blackmagic_Design_Fusion_Studio_16.2_Build_22_x64.zip
- File Size: 715 MB
- Developer: BlackmagicDesign
System Requirements for Fusion Studio 16.2
- Operating Systems: Win 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of minimum free HDD
- Installed Memory: 8 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2 standalone setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16 with excellent compatibility of all latest operating systems.