Download Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop 5000 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop is a professional application for an unprecedented level of integration of the oil and gas operators.
Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop 5000 Overview
An opensource application for dealing with the DecisionSpace environment for creating custom workflows for Landmark products. It provides a conveniently understandable environment that helps the users to easily get complete control over the application. The drag and drop support allows the users to conveniently perform all the operations.
The application provides simple data management features and create sequels for the future generation and maintains the vital information. Moreover, it can deal with both 2D and 3D seismic data. It can deal with simple data management features for Earth science programs.
The collaboration features increases productivity. Capture critical projects data along with the scenario information for visualization. Access 2D data and generate accurate results with minimum efforts. All in all, it is a complete solution to deal with the seismic data.
Features of Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop 5000
- Deal with an unprecedented level of integration of oil and gas
- Create custom workflows for Landmark products
- Drag and drop support with advanced sharing features
- Supports both 2D and 3D seismic data for the workflow
- Simple and easy data management features
- Increases the productivity and enhance the workflow
- Capture critical projects and scenario information
- Access the information of 2D data from OpenWorks
- Drilling calculation and increasing the productivity
- Complete decision management features
- Reduce the uncertainty and combine risk factors
- Workflow planning and much more
Technical Details of Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop 5000
- Software Name: Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop
- Software File Name: Halliburton_Landmark_Engineers_Desktop_EDT_5000_14.0.zip
- File Size:
- Developer: Halliburton
System Requirements for Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop 5000
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB free HDD
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop 5000 Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest offline setup of Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop 5000 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You can also download Schlumberger Oil Field Manager 2012