HWInfo64 is a wonderful tool to deal with the advanced information about your computer’s hardware with many other advanced options. This free download is a standalone setup of HWInfo64 for Windows 64-bit.
To view complete information about your computer components like hard disk, S.M.A.R.T. and sensors etc, HWInfo64 is the best tool to deal with it. It provides a very neat and clean easy to use interface so you never feel stuck while using it. The settings are completely customizable, it can only show sensors information or the complete summary. It automatically detects each and every device connected to your computer. A tree displays the complete information about motherboard, memory, audio devices, bus, monitor, video adapter, ports, and the network.
The tool is very lightweight tool but it may take some time to load all the information depending on the connected devices and the specifications of your computer. Moreover, you can get the detailed information about the all the memory serial, graphics support, refresh rate, BIOS Version, graphics information, processor, processor clock, monitor width and height, audio/video drivers information, MAC Address, Maximum Link Speed. In addition, you can export this information in the desired format.
Features of HWInfo64
HWInfo is loaded with many advanced features including
- Friendly and very lightweight environment
- Display complete information about the connected devices
- View computer’s advanced information
- Completely customizable settings
- Generate reports LOG, CSV, HTML, XML, TXT, etc.
- Display complete CPU information
- Sensors information
- Increase PC performance
- Many other advanced options and features
System Requirements for HWInfo64
Before you download HWInfo, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 128 MB of minimum RAM required
- Processor: Single Core Processor or higher
HWInfo64 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of HWInfo for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. This version is compatible with all the latest and older operating systems.