Download Korneff Audio Micro Digital Reverberator full version program free setup for Windows.
Micro Digital Reverberator Overview
This is a fast and straightforward way to combine killer reverb and delay effects with a super-friendly user interface and controls. It has the sounds of the first generations of budget reverbs that took over project studios in the late 1980s. These units were commonplace in major recording studios and all over many of your favorite records. You may also like Inphonik RX950 Free Download
It let the simple interface fool you. This sounds fantastic, with tight small rooms, massive plates and halls, gates and reverse reverbs, or many other effects.
Moreover, it has a few tweaks on the other side that let you craft frequency response, oversampling, and GUI performance.
Features of Micro Digital Reverberator
- Tweak the damping and stereo width
- Apply a low pass filter
- Oversampling, hardware acceleration, and GUI zoom
- Dry and wet levels and a pre-delay knob
- Very simple GUI with few controls
Technical Details of Korneff Audio Micro Digital Reverberator
- Software Name: Micro Digital Reverberator for Windows
- Software File Name: Korneff-Audio-Micro-Digital-Reverberator-1.0.2.rar
- Software Version: 1.0.2
- File Size: 124 MB
- Developers: Korneff Audio
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
- Publish Date: 19 August 2022
System Requirements for Micro Digital Reverberator
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Micro Digital Reverberator 1.0.2 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Audio Micro Digital Reverberator free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Audio Micro Digital Reverberator for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123