Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 5 is a malware removing tool that can scan infected areas and remove the harmful software. This free download is a standalone installation setup of Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Software.
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 5 Overview
Microsoft understands the complexity of the operating system, and it better knows which software can harm your operating system and files. So before going toward any other anti-malware tool, you must try Malicious Software Removal Tool. It is not a real-time protection tool so you must run it when required. If you think that your antivirus is not controlling the malicious activities then you must run Microsoft Malicious Software Removal utility. It is also distributed by Microsoft under windows update but it can be separately installed on the machine. It is updated once a month and runs an automatic scan to detect and report any malicious activity. You may also like Wise Registry Cleaner 10 Free Download
It has a user-friendly interface and you can also run it through command prompt. To run the tool manually you can directly run the executable file i.e. mrt.exe. It records the results in the log file to be viewed when required. It can detect and remove Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom etc. Three Modes of scanning are provided by this utility so you can run it as desired. Quick Scan removes the malicious software from most frequent places where harmful software is most likely present. Full Scan considers the complete hard drive to detect the harmful software. If you know the desired location then you can scan the specific area with Custom Scan.
Features of Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
Malicious software removal tool is loaded with many features to remove malicious tools from your computer. These features include.
- User-friendly Interface
- Detects and report malicious software
- Remove Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom
- Monthly Update and automatic scan
- Three Modes of Scanning
- Quick (Scan most probable locations)
- Full (Scan complete hard drive)
- Custom (Scan custom locations)
- Maintain Log file and much more
Technical Details of Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Software Name: Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows
- Software File Name: Microsoft-Malicious-Software-Removal-Tool-5.107-(x68).rar, Microsoft-Malicious-Software-Removal-Tool-5.107-(x64).rar
- Software Version: 5.107
- File Size: 38.6 MB, 39.7
- Developers: Microsoft
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Malicious Software Removal Tool
Make sure that your system meets the given requirements before you download and install Microsoft Malicious Software Removal utility.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 100 MB of free disk space
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.107 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone setup of Microsoft Malicious Software Removal utility for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows.
File Password: 123